Brand profile ANANDA Luxury Cruises
The ANANDA is 28 metres long, has two decks and is hand-built from wood in the style of a traditional Phinisi, an Indonesian two-master sailing ship. The combination of traditional craftsmanship, selected materials such as ironwood and teak combined with modern technology makes the ANANDA a very special wooden ship with a stylish atmosphere.
The owners, Austrian Max Kornfeld and his wife Nana from Java, have lovingly converted and furnished their ship. Finely crafted wooden furnishings and beautiful decoration create a unique ambience and give guests the feeling that they are on board a vintage pirate ship.
The ANANDA offers ample space for a maximum of six people, making it the perfect private charter boat for families, friends and small groups. Children are welcome on board. Chef Nana prepares the food fresh and is happy to accommodate special requests. The hosts as well as a professional, friendly crew and an experienced dive master lovingly take care of the guests.
The heavy and robust vessel is perfectly adapted to the Indonesian waters. Depending on the weather, guests can expect tailor-made routes through the dreamlike Indonesian island world. Underwater diving is off the beaten track, as the experienced dive guides on board know the best spots in the Indonesian archipelago. Destinations include Komodo National Park, Kelimutu & Riung in Flores, Moyo, the Gili Islands as well as Lombok and Sulawesi.
- Width: 6 metres
- Length: 28 metres
- Draught: 2,2 meters
- Engine: 180 Hp Mitsubishi 6-cyl diesel
- Speed: 6 knots
- Generator: 6,5 kW & 13,5 kW Yanmar
- Built: 2005 / Refurbished: 2013
- Decks: one lounge deck, one diving deck
- Three cabins: one master cabin and two double cabins, all with en-suite bathroom and shower, airconditioning, safe, comfortable mattresses, storage, charging stations, portholes and natural light
- 5,000 litre fresh water tanks
- 3,500 litre diesel tanks
- Free WIFI
- Tender: Aluminium speedboat (1x85hp), smaller dinghy
- Diving equipment: A 225L diving compressor for tropical conditions, a spare compressor for emergencies and complete sets of new diving equipment
- First aid: Life raft, life jackets, modern navigation equipment such as a chart plotter, radar, a forward looking depth sounder, VHF and SSB radios, first aid kit, oxygen for emergencies
- Language on board: German, English, Indonesian
- Destinations Indonesia: Komodo National Park, Kelimutu & Riung in Flores, Moyo, the Gili Islands, Lombok, Sulawesi
- Only charter for a maximum of six people: smaller groups, diving enthusiasts, families with children
Bookable via Destination Asia email@example.com
For example http://news.destination-asia.com/explore-flores-komodo-with-ananda-luxury-cruises/