HEAD PRO: Sports glasses with practical features
High-quality sunglasses are indispensable for all outdoor athletes. UV radiation, glare and light reflections, but also snowfall, rain, wind and cold get to runners, cyclists, hikers and cross-country skiers. The HEAD Pro offers sunglasses with high-quality interchangeable lenses for optimal tinting in all weather conditions. Grey and dark blue lenses are particularly suitable for winter sunshine, while we recommend yellow or orange lenses for hazy weather.
The temples of all models can be individually adjusted in six steps depending on the shape of the face and the type of sport. All models are also equipped with a sweatband that the athlete can easily remove when not in use. The temples can be just as easily exchanged for a headband with a practical temple exchange system. A ventilation system prevents the lenses from fogging up. The lenses are made of polycarbonate, are mirrored, polarising and can be exchanged for transparent, tinted or contrast-enhancing lenses by means of a magnetic clip mechanism.
- Polycarbonate lenses, mirrored, polarising
- Interchangeable lenses: The lenses can be easily replaced with transparent, tinted or contrast-enhancing lenses by means of a magnetic clip mechanism.
- Optical insert: Optionally available for the Racer, Challenger and Performer models. The optical insert can be fitted with the desired prescription.
- The frames are made of lightweight and shatterproof plastic (TR90).
- Adjustable temples
- Adjustable nose bridge
- Removable temples
- Ventilation system
- Removable sweatband
- Weight: 31g – 35g
- Light transmission from 15 to 96 percent
- A transparent, anti-reflective lens pair is included in the scope of delivery
- Target group: Professional athletes & recreational athletes
- All models can also be glazed with your own prescription
The price is indicated in the respective photo label. Photo: HEAD Eyewear
The current collection of sunglasses and prescription eyewear from HEAD is available at www.brillen-butler.de.
More information is available at https://headeyewear.com/home/